This game is one of a series of 2 player strategy games by Lakeside from the 1970s.
If a player cannot move any more, he/she loses the game.
- Each of the two players has one piece.
- The board initially filled by squares.
Both players have one piece; it is in the middle position of the row closest to his/her side of the board.
- A move consists of two subsequent actions:
- moving one's piece to a neighboring (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) field that contains a square but not the opponent's piece
- removing any square with no piece on it.
You can use software of Setup Group to play Isola on your