The board game of Czech draughts is played in the territory formerly occupied by the Czech and Slovak Republics.
- Men move one square diagonally forward
- Once a man has reached the furthest rank of the board from the owning player, it becomes a king
- Kings move diagonally forward or backward any number of positions.
- A player who cannot move has lost
- Captures are mandatory
- Should a player be able to capture either with a man or a king, he must do so with the king
- If multiple captures are possible, the player may choose between capturing one piece or the entire line